New Video Reading and Art Update

I finally got started on the cover art for Maelstrom of Fate this afternoon. So far, I have the background done. It has to dry fully before I start on the other images. I’m going with acrylic on canvas board again.

002

Granted, this part went quickly. I kept the brush rather wet to blend the four pigments used. I was trying to give the effect of a whirlpool. As you can see, I used masking tape and paper to ensure a clean border around the painting.

Here is the second video reading from The Daedalus Enigma.

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s