Progress Report

005

I don’t know how much will get cropped to allow for the title banner, but here’s the finished painting for the cover of The Daedalus Enigma.

I’ve also composed both a one line and a full blurb for the book. I will share them once they get the approval from my publisher. I’m still waiting for the editing process on the book to start.

Over the weekend I made good progress rewriting a scene for Maelstrom of Fate. Both Viktor and the Commodore were as unhappy with the first attempt as I was. It just wasn’t flowing, and both voices were too far off for the characters. I’m much happier with the rewritten version.

My project for this week (if I find time) or this weekend (if I don’t), is to reformat the first three episodes of The Adventures of Pigg & Woolfe to match the submission guidelines for one of the publishers I want to query about the Steampunk serial.

That’s all I’ve got for now. There was probably more I wanted to talk about, but my brain is a little fried from the overtime.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Progress Report

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s