Only four and a half chapters remain to be typed on The Daedalus Enigma. I had to read through chapter 34 fully before I could type it up. I’d marked about three pages to be rewritten, and I didn’t remember why or if I’d done so yet. The read through let me know I had rewritten that segment, and the rewrite flowed much better than the original version.
I should be able to finish the manuscript up and do a proofreading next weekend. After I’m satisfied with that, I’ll send it on to my editor.
Then comes the fun part of creating the painting for the cover art while I wait for the first rounds of edits to be sent back to me. I’m still trying to decide if I want to use watercolor again or go with acrylics.