Progress Report

While I didn’t get much authorly work done during the week thanks to night shift week and overtime, I think I made up for it this weekend. The Word document of The Daedalus Enigma is now 60 pages long (following Smashwords guidelines/formatting) and includes the Once Upon a Tide prologue and the first 6 chapters.

Episode 3 of The Adventures of Pigg & Woolfe is currently out to my beta readers. Episode 4 is typed up and awaiting its turn. Of course, while I’m typing up Daedalus, further episodes of Pigg & Woolfe will have to await my attention.

I also need to do a bit of research on the works of a few of my fellow panelists at LibertyCon for the pirate panel I’m moderating. Have to come up with good ways to give them openings to pimp their books, after all.

that is all

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s