I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. Normally I do NOT do chains, but this one can actually serve a good function by letting new readers quickly find out interesting things about a blogger: hopefully things that help them connect.
I would like to thank https://meganelizabethmorales.wordpress.com/ for nominating me.
1) Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
3) Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4) Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. What made you start blogging?
A. It was something I’d been putting off for quite a while. Facebook’s new rules and restrictions on pages prompted me to create my blog as a work-around.
2. What is your favorite show?
A. Currently, it’s a toss up between Game of Thrones and Black Sails. I’ve found that if I start liking a show on commercial television, it’s a sure sign of impending cancellation for that show.
3. Do you prefer spicy or non-spicy food?
4. Do you have a favourite song at the moment?
A. no. I enjoy a very eclectic range of musical genres.
5. Are you a Marvel, or DC fan? Or both?
A. Both: I grew up with DC and fell in love with Marvel during my teen years. My very first rejection letters were from Marvel Comics and Disney Animation, back in the mid ’80s, when they were completely separate entities.
6. What’s your favorite book?
A. I refuse to pick a favorite. The others will get jealous, and I already have to deal with that from my cats.
7. Do you have a favourite colour?
A. I used to.
8. Do you read fanfiction?
A. Haven’t read or written fanfiction in a few years. I do good to work on my TBR pile without adding to it.
9. Would you rather sit down and be on the computer 24 hours a day, or go outside and get sunburn?
A. Neither is healthy, nor an option. I admit a mild internet addiction, but I also enjoy the outdoors. Sunburn, not so much. I had sun poisoning when I was 13. It is not an experience I care to repeat…ever.
10. Do you automatically connect to the fangirl memes, and say, “HEY, THAT’S ME!” Or just stare at it and wonder why you understand all of those fandom’s quotes and hairstyles…
A. I am a pre-internet relic. “Meme” is still a relatively new term to me. I do get a lot of it, but I’m nowhere near as rabid in my fandomness as I used to be, having not had the access to other fans for most of my life.
My questions for my nominees
1. What prompted you to begin blogging?
2. Do you have a favorite fandom?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. Are you a pet person?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. Do you have a favorite genre to read?
7. What country are you from?
8. If you were a plant or animal rather than human, what would you be and why?
9. What kind of music do you enjoy?
10. Do you have a hobby?
I nominate (with the full knowledge and understanding that some of you may not wish to and are not obligated to participate):